This is a picture of my father and I from the eighties. From the looks of it, I'd put my money on 1983 or '84.
Let me point a few items out for you.
- My Dad and I both look like dorks. I look like Shirley Temple with that perm and the little red bow.
- Look at that shirt I'm sporting! Nice pattern.
- My socks rocked. I remember them well. Black with silk-screened bams, pows, and zaps.
- Look at that picture of me on the wall. Aren't I a cutie?
- It's a Polaroid! How awesome is that? Who takes Polaroids anymore that don't involve little kids with costumed holiday icons?