I'm such a rebel.
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Blog 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag
- I recently received packages from both of the ladies mentioned above. Both packages contained the same gift—a BUNCH of mixed CDs full of music. A while back I had written a post asking for some suggestions on new music. Shades and VP took my request seriously and sent me dozens of CDs with music of all genres. How awesome is that? Thank you so much ladies!
- I've decided to participate in NaBloPoMo again this year. I'm sure that's part of the reason I'm finally getting this post done—it's been in the draft pile since October 4th.
- When I make Ramen soup I crush up the dry noodles in the bag before I open it.
- I have a bunch of prints for my Etsy shop but am having a hard time writing decent copy for them.
- A couple of months ago I found out that a current student of mine was a Pink Lady in her high school production of Grease. So was I. At the same time. At the SAME SCHOOL! How we could have been in the same production and not know each other is crazy. I'm sure I have a picture of us on stage—at the same time—somewhere around here.
- I don't like maple syrup but I enjoy pancakes and waffles. I eat my blueberry Eggos plain and put butter and a sprinkling of a cinnamon/sugar mixture on my pancakes. I also like to fold my pancakes in half and eat them like little tacos. But only at home.