Thursday, January 18, 2007

random 5

  • Tonight is my favorite night of television all week. So much to watch. Unfortunately, there are 3 shows on at the same time that I would like to watch. But, with only one vcr (yes, vcr) and no Tivo, one of those shows gets cut—that show will be Scrubs. Earl, The Office, CSI, and Grey's Anatomy win out. I will not be getting off the couch for the next 3+ hours.

    *Edit: I forgot GA is on Friday's now too so we are watching Scrubs tonight and GA tomorrow. Win-win-win.

  • I think that new Kenmore washer commercial with the clowns is super creepy. Anybody seen it? It's just one red front loading washer in the middle of a dark room and one by one a bunch of clowns crawl out through the door. I hate clowns.

  • I passed my 3 hour glucola test. Yay!

  • A giraffe walks into a bar and says, "Highballs are on me!"

  • I'm totally digging the crossword puzzles these days. Somebody get me a pen.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Pixie:
The giraffe joke is the best one I've heard since, "A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says, 'why the long face?'"

Crossword puzzles rock!

Blogarita said...

My favorite is "A dyslexic walks into a bra..."

DutchBitch said...

Can you believe that business meeting the other day, I had to attend, made me miss GA!!! Crap! It was the talk of the evening during dinner amongst "us girls"...

Yay on the glucola test! I'm a bit worried about the cross word diggin' though... You sure you alright?

Naynayfazz said...

Congrats on passing the glucola test. Good news! :)

I love that giraffe joke. Now I have one for you:

A crow signifies death, a dove signifies peace. What is the bird that signifies love?

A swallow.

BA DUM CHING!

I love crossword puzzles too. Though I don't understand how to play soduko, or sudoku, or sudicki... I can't even spell it right.

Cupcake Blonde said...

You win the most random post of the day award! :)

Grey's was just so good! And The Office was incredible as always! I saw snippets of Scrubs' musical episode but was not too impressed. I think they showed the funniest parts in the promos.

I am not sure about Liev on CSI. I'm still pissed Grissom left and they are trying to replace him already...

Lynda said...

I don't have Tivo or a working VCR. They would work if my husband hooked them up to his complex stereo system. I mean, if it was just to the TV, I could do that.