Monday, October 31, 2005

Ugg...

Ugg...I've just sort of lost all ambition to lead a healthy lifestyle. I've been neglecting my diet—not in the four-letter word sense, but in the everyday nutritious lifestyle. Knowing all to well what I'm doing and feeling sick to my stomach afterward...yet somehow I can't (or don't want to) stop. I've also started neglecting my once zealous exercise regimine one too many times. My body is really feeling it too. I've been achey and stiff for several days now. Yuck.

I've turned into one of those people...the kind that make excuses and become passive to the process. I've sort-of mapped out my next couple of weeks in an effort to be proactive. I've included exercise in my routines as well as "zone" work (via the FLYLady). I've got to get back into it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

One thing at a time. You'll feel better and more motivated after you put your house in order- then you'll have the space to be inspired to work out. Once you're back on track there, you'll feel like getting back on the healthy eating bandwagon.

We all have moments where it's just easier to give in and go with the flow than it is to continue to make ourselves behave. Doing the "right" thing all the time gets to be kind of a drag, just like other things do...