Sunday, November 16, 2008

Optimistic

Wow…I've been a real treat these last few days, haven't I?

I'm doing better. Saturday morning was my tipping point and we got through it and are on the upswing again. Well, at least I am. JQ is too, I just think he will be better once the bathroom is done. Which it's not.even.close. Despite that suckfest, I feel pretty good.

I'm back to work tomorrow for the start of a new quarter after a week off. New quarters are fun. All the students are excited to get into new subjects. New classes change the dynamics of student interaction. It's good stuff. It also equals a couple of 13 hour work days, but that's the way it goes.

How about a couple of random pictures?

6.10.07

11.14.08


2 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

I am glad you are doing better. Things always come back to the good side. And the hard times only make us appreciate the not-so-hard times so much more, right? :) I hope G-tot is feeling better too. As always those pictures are precious.

Fantastagirl said...

He is such a little man now, sooo cute!

Sometimes you need to be able to say - this really sucks right now, and then you can see there is a light at the end of the tunnel...Hang in there!