Friday, October 3, 2008

too tired for anything clever

This has been a long week. I had a monstrously important project due at work today and was up until 1:30 this morning working on it. Then up again at 6:20 to put the finishing touches on 79th and final page. I couldn't get up any later because I had to be out of the house for an eight hour Adobe Users Conference by 8 o'clock.

The conference was awesome. The presenter was interesting, highly informative, and hilarious. I learned a bunch of new tricks for the print side of the Adobe Creative Suite. Ten pages of notes worth. I couldn't wait to get home and play around. Good stuff.

But now I'm just exhausted. I've been getting to bed way too late these days and it's catching up with me fast. I should just go to bed. Damn you shiny lights of the internet.

1 comment:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Darn. I had a totally witty comment and Blogger ate it!

Well mostly I said I figured you were busy because things were pretty quiet around here and on Twitter but I was patiently waiting for your return. and I was glad you got over your tough week and hopefully things would relax a bit now. But it was much more wittily written the first time, I assure you.