Tuesday, November 20, 2007

facelift

I have finally begun to change the look of this here blog. Slowly, but surely, the pink is dissipating. It's not that I didn't like the pink. I just needed a change. I haven't mastered style sheets yet, so the look isn't anything extravagant. The sidebar has barely been touched and I'm not sure I'm happy with the width of the masthead. But...the work has started. I've got my new avatar up and a new masthead (despite JQ's disapproval on the tag line). Yes honey, I'm also a wife. And JQ's Sugar Mama. And a Leo. And 5'4". How many more things should I add before it takes over the entire design? Just the one? I'll look into it.

Anyway, if you're like me and spend your life in Google Reader, click on through and check out the renovation. While your here, leave me a comment and tell me how beautiful it is. Or isn't. But only if you want me to cry.

7 comments:

Chuck said...

Clicking out of bloglines to say I like the look! What else you got planned?

Anonymous said...

I'm loving it! I love turquoises and browns together, and I love lime greens and blues together (the links). You just keep on making changes until you're as happy as I am!

Lynda said...

I think it looks great.

You could string a series of words across the bottom (I don't know if that would appease JQ) but I understand keeping it simple also. :) I really like how it looks.

Cupcake Blonde said...

I really like the new look. And the turquoise in the banner is great! I think you are well on your way to a great looking blog you are happy with. And your new avatar is a nice picture of you.

Mel said...

It looks very nice but I LOVE pink :)

Lisa Armsweat said...

I think it looks great so far. Tell me/us more about the photo you chose, because I really am drawn to it. Well done. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't think "Hot sexy luvah of your loins" would've fit either, so what you put looks great! :)