They are addictive, easy to make and relatively nutritious as far as snacks go. Chickpeas are high in fiber and low in fat so you can eat handfuls of these without any guilt. They also involve few ingredients and little effort. Try them out.
(2) 15 oz. cans of chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
Cooking Spray (like Pam)
Lawry's Season Salt
Red Pepper Flakes
- Drain and rinse chickpeas. Place in a rimmed baking sheet, a roasting pan, or a large baking pan. The more surface area the better.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Mix to blend.
- Bake at 350° for 60–120 minutes (until dry and crunchy).