Monday, July 9, 2007

first fourth (best shot monday)

I've been somewhat randomly participating in Tracey's My Best Shot Monday group. As Tracey put it in a recent post of hers,
BSM is mostly about sharing ANY photo from the week (or from the more distant past if you so choose) that you want to share. No rules. No themes. Just sharing.

It's just about Mondays and having something fun to look forward to. That's my intention.OK then.
I like that idea, because, while I do take pictures of the flowers in our gardens and other things, I find that the majority of the images I shoot these days involve Gideon. My little family of 3. My new life. And I love them all.

So, with that, here's my best shot for this week. My boys on the fourth. I shot 339 pictures last week, so I had a lot to choose from. I really like this one. Not only is it Gideon's first Fourth of July, but it captures a really sweet moment with my guys. To me, it just oozes with love and the pride that Josh has for Gideon and being a father.

13 comments:

Bunny said...

I could just kiss those cheeks! How sweet!

Anonymous said...

Awww. You guys are all doing so great!

Anonymous said...

That is such a sweet shot! I love it! Welcome to BSM! Glad to have you join us.

jenny said...

It is so sweet! You'll be glad you took all thos pictures as your little guy grows up to be a big guy. :-)

Anonymous said...

This photo definitely oozes love and sweetness. Nice capture.

Maggie said...

What a sweet picture! I can see why it was your best shot of the week -- it's adorable!

armalicious said...

339 pics? Holy crap!

Adorable picture, though.

tracey clark said...

That is such a special moment you caught. Great work. Glad you shared it with us.
: ) Tracey @ Picture This

Christina said...

I'm glad you're playing BSM with us! I LOVE that shot of your boys. You captured such a precious moment. I'm a fan of Gideon's red hair, too. :o)

megabrooke said...

that's a wonderful pic!!

Airam said...

What a beautiful photo! I love how it's so random ... not posed ...

Anonymous said...

SUCH a sweet picture. Love his crinkled brow.

Dawn @ Bent, not broken said...

wow, he's getting so big already! whoa! =) Such a cutie.