Monday, July 23, 2007

bleu cheez

On our back patio Saturday morning, while enjoying a cup of coffee with Josh, I snapped this picture of Gideon. When I looked back at it in the LCD window of the camera I knew it was going to be one of my favorites.

The soft neutral colors of his chair, his buddy, and his pale baby skin.
The fuzziness of his chair, his buddy, and his sweet red hair.
The way he wrangles Buddy in his arm and grasps his hands together.
And those eyes. Man, do those eyes make me melt. All the little bits of blue in the rest of the photo just make those beautiful blue eyes pop.

click for a big one

Before we were through with our cup o' joe, Josh shot this one.

I think it rocks.


They're my Best Shot Monday picks this week.

10 comments:

Dawn said...

y'all are really cute. i liked all of your photos and the commentary. :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet. You're right about his blue eyes popping--and I can see where he gets his!

Chris said...

Wow! Is he cute or what?! And you're right, the other one rocks! Great shots. ;)

Anonymous said...

That expression is heaven! He is too cute!

Cari said...

He is so cute. The hugging of his buddy is just too cute. Love his little hands.

Airam said...

So adorable!

The Ferryman said...

Damn, you guys make beautiful babies!

kim said...

What a sweet little guy!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful hue over the whole picture! He is just an angel!

Love from Auntie Amber

Cupcake Blonde said...

Those are such great shots!