Monday, February 6, 2006

Yay, it's Monday???

Now there's a phrase you rarely here coming out of my mouth. Even more so, since it's still the morning and I'm at work already. But...it's finals week! Yay! That means my job is easy today.

Class 1: 3 students, turning in projects (1 min+ movies) and course evaluations...approximate time in class, 30 minutes
Class 2: 10 students, turning in projects, course evaluations, and final exam...max time in class 2 hours (although probably more like an hour)
Class 3: 7 students, turning in projects and course evaluations...approximate time in class, 45 minutes

That means if all goes well, I'll have a break from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m and then I'll be done for the day by 7 p.m. That beats the usual Monday schedule of 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.

But, then there is always that one student who isn't quite prepared and is super needy...just a few more days until break week...

No comments: