Sunday, January 22, 2006

Two Things

2 names you go by:
Holly
Hol

2 parts of your heritage:
German
Czechoslovakian

2 things that scare you:
Drowning
Being Robbed (it's happened and it's scary)

2 of your everyday essentials:
Coffee
TV

2 things you are wearing right now:
Slippers
Sweatshirt

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
Beatles
Pink Floyd

2 favorite songs (at the moment):
American Girl (Tom Petty)
The Captain (Kasey Chambers)

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
Respect
Support

2 truths:
Ohio winters suck
I love my family

2 Physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
Eyes
Pecs

2 of your favorite hobbies:
Playing games (card, board, video)
Watching TV

2 things you want really badly:
hmmm...I've wanted a house with a yard for so long and now I've got it...umm...
Less debt
Springtime

2 places you want to go on vacation:
Back to Jamaica
Arizona to visit our friends Mitch and Kristin

2 things you want to do before you die:
Have a gallery show of my artwork
Have babies...not yet so don't panic

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick:
I like to smell pretty
I put on make-up before I go to work (but not on the weekends)

2 things you are thinking about now:
My husband (he just woke up and is going to go get the Sunday paper)
All the "work" related stuff I have to do to get ready for the week

2 stores you shop at:
Best Buy (where we spend WAY too much $$)
Lowe's (the best, and most dangerous place, a new homeowner can go)

I stole this idea from Jen's "Houston Chronicles" blog...sorry Jen, it just seemed fun.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That's ok! I wanted to tag you but wasn't sure how often you'd be back blogging! You're getting pretty regular, though! It's hard to decide whom to tag when there are so many! I try to be fair and not tag those I've already tagged one week to the next...I think I tagged you a few posts down from that one...something about 4s...